Some people said that tennis is like the game of love.
有人說,網球是一種「愛」的運動
Last year I made a connection with somebody.
去年,我煞到了某個人
Last year I asked somebody to be my tennis ball.
我希望她可以作我的小網球
Serena, I'm not playing around this year. You know.
小威威,今年我可不是隨便說說的喔!

Last year I thought we had a connection at that night. you know.
去年那一晚,我以為妳也煞到我了
I don't know. I've been going out with you now for a year, in my mind.
我也不確定,這一年來我們偷偷地在我心裡約會
Last year we made a connection, but this year
去年只是第一類接觸,但是今年...
I think we gotta remix it, I got a mix to make. What I call the bonus.
我想我們應該好好搞一下,我有個好點子,就當作是限量贈品吧!
And we're 'bout to remix today.
現在請妳仔細聽來...

1, 2, 3...
三、二、一...

I wanna be, I wanna be, I wanna be yours....
我好想、我好想、我好想要...
I wanna be, I wanna be, I wanna be yours....
我好想、我好想、我好想要...
I wanna be, I wanna be, I wanna be yours....
我好想、我好想、我好想要...
Tennis ball, tennis ball.... ( Harmony! )
做妳的小網球、小網球... (一起唱!)

Woowooowooooooo Wuhuuuuu....
嗚~嗚~嗚~~~ 嗚~呼~~~
Hooo Serena.... Serena babe.... tennis ball... whoop!
呼~ 小威威... 寶貝小威威... 小網球...

Baby, for a year. I've longed to be your man.
這一年來,我一直想作妳的男人
I could be your tennis ball. You can pop me out of a can.
就當我是一顆小網球,把我從球筒裡掏出來
Clay court, grass court. ****** ******
紅土、草地、*****、****** (以上兩個並聽不出來是啥)
Took me babe right, right next to your ASSssss..
把我好好收藏,緊靠著妳的小屁屁

I wanna be, I wanna be, I wanna be yours....
我好想、我好想、我好想要...

But I heard some news, I hope this just ain't right.
最近聽到風聲,希望是騙人的
Somebody dropped the dime. Said you're seeing somebody wide.
有人用擲茭,把妳判出局
What the French Open is going on?
法國公開賽是在搞什麼鬼?
What the French Open is going on? What the French Open is going on?
法國公開賽搞什麼鬼? 法國公開賽搞什麼鬼?

Stop! Wait a minute! Stop! Stop! Stop!
停!等一下!停!停!停!
(*****************************************)
(以上這句完全聽不懂,據駐加國大使表示,極可能是法文)

Ohhhohhhhh HuWoooooo....
喔~~~~ 呼嗚~~~~
'cause if I was your ball.
如果我是妳的小網球
(if I was your ball.) Girl there's no doubt.
(如果我是妳的小網球) 毫無疑問地
(if I was your ball.) I'll never let out of bounce.
(如果我是妳的小網球) 絕對幫妳控制好
Drop shot, top spin, US open, Wimbledon...
放小球、上旋球、美國公開賽、溫布敦
I was your tennis ball, you'll be that Roger(?)
我要是妳的小網球,包妳神勇如球王

I wanna be, I wanna be, I wanna be yours.... (everyone singing with me)
我好想、我好想、我好想要... (大家跟我一起唱)
I wanna be, I wanna be, I wanna be yours....
我好想、我好想、我好想要...
I wanna be, I wanna be, I wanna be yours.... (I just wanna be, I just wanna be)
我好想、我好想、我好想要... (我就是想 有夠想)
Tennis ball, tennis ball....
做妳的小網球、小網球...

Stop! Girl, don't you know you look so fine?
等一下! 小妞妳不懂妳有多誘人嗎?
Whoever you seeing, his tennis racket ain't bigger as mine.
但不管妳看上了誰,他那根都不會比我大根
See this racket. Can you handle it? Can you handle it? Can you handle it?
看看這一根! 妳凍ㄟ著嗎?妳凍ㄟ著嗎?妳凍ㄟ著嗎?

You don't know what I want you to do?
你還不懂我想要什麼嗎?
I want you to hit me one time.
我想要你打我屁屁!

Hit me! (Bang!) oh! that feel good.
打我一下! 碰! 喔!真爽!
Hit me two times! (Bang! Bang!) woooo....
打我兩下! 碰!碰! 嗚~
Damn it! Hit me three times! (Bang! Bang! Bang!) woooo....
馬的! 打我三下! 碰!碰!碰! 嗚~
Hit me four times! (Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!)
打我四下! 碰!碰!碰!碰!
You know what? Hit me infinity! (Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang....)
這樣如何? 把我打死吧! 碰!碰!碰!碰!碰!碰!碰!碰...

AhhWooo!! Babe!!! Yeah!!!
啊嗚!! 寶貝! 耶!
Get the hell away from me. Get the hell away from me!
走開!拿那東西滾遠一點!

Bring it down!
音樂關小聲一點
But damn it Serena, we have spend a lot of money on this props.
嘿!小威,我們做這道具可是花了很多錢
What I want you to do? I want you to come up here.
我想做啥?我想要你上台一下
Come on! Come on Serena! I want you to smack the hell out of me.
來嘛! 小威威來嘛! 我要你好好地毒打我一頓
Put your face worth count babe.
別浪費了這可愛的小臉

Come on. Oh my God, give it up for the dress.
來嘛... 天哪!大家為這衣服掌聲鼓勵一下
Take your time, take your time.
慢慢來、慢慢來
Don't hurt me. Don't hurt me.
小心點、小心點
Smack it! Don't hesitate. As hard as you can. Not that hard
打吧!別猶豫了 越用力越好,不過也別太猛

Arrrrhhhhhh!
啊~~~~~~

I just wanna be. I don't wanna leave. Thank you, babe.
我好想要... 我真不想離開... 謝啦!寶貝
I... I just wanna be, I just wanna be...
我好想要... 我好想要...

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    cheerchou 發表在 痞客邦 留言(10) 人氣()