Kings of Convenience -- Homesick

I'll lose some sales and my boss won't be happy,
如果我搞砸了這筆交易,老闆恐怕不會太開心
but I can't stop listening to the sound
但卻忍不住一再分心
of two soft voices blended in perfection
只因發現這唱片轉啊轉的
from the reels of this record that I've found.
有兩個音卻總是走音

Every day there's a boy in the mirror asking me...
每一天,鏡子裡那個男孩總是問我
What are you doing here?
”你在這裡幹嘛呢?”
Finding all my previous motives
提醒著我原來的初衷
growing increasingly unclear.
正一點一滴被消磨了

I've traveled far and I've burned all the bridges
於是我旅行到很遠的地方,斷了所有退路
I believed as soon as I hit land
我相信,當我抵達彼岸
all the other options held before me,
那些是非紛擾、蜚短流長
would wither in the light of my plan.
都會隨之煙消雲散

So I'll lose some sales and my boss won't be happy,
所以即使我搞砸了這筆交易、就算我老闆不太高興
but there's only one thing on my mind
但我現在只有一件事想做
searching boxes underneath the counter,
在抽屜裡仔細搜索
on a chance that on a tape I'd find...
只希望找到一張唱片
a song for someone who needs somewhere to long for.
找到一首歌,給所有需要方向的人

Homesick, because I no longer know where home is.
想家的人,是因為看不見家在何方




arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    cheerchou 發表在 痞客邦 留言(13) 人氣()