左到右:Gary Coleman、Rod、Nicky、Brian、Christmas Eve

在Avenue Q中,身為室友的Rod跟Nicky,雖然是好朋友,但如同前文在「It Sucks To Be Me」中兩人的爭執,他們在個性跟生活習慣上都有很大的不同。Rod是個(看似)一板一眼、中規中矩的傢伙,Nicky卻是個粗線條、隨性自在的角色。但是神經大條的Nicky也是有細心的一面,就像他發現Rod疑似同志,於是便想出了一個方法要勸Rod出櫃(但終究好像還是搞砸了)。


按下播放鍵,聽聽「如果你是假的」

ROD : Aah, an afternoon alone(喔!只有一個人的下午)
  With my favorite book, (讀本我最愛的書)
  "Broadway musicals of the 1940s."(四十年代音樂劇史)
  No roommate to bother me.(沒有室友煩我)
  How could it get any better than this?(還有什麼比這更爽的事咧)

NICKY : Oh,hi Rod!(喔!嗨!小羅!)
ROD : Hi Nicky.(嗨… 尼基)
NICKY : Hey Rod, (嘿!小羅!)
  you'll never guess what happened to me(有件事你一定想不到)
  on the subway this morning.(今天早上在地鐵上)
  This guy was smiling at me(有個男的一直衝著我笑)
  and talking to me(找話題跟我聊天)
ROD : That's very interesting.(這很有趣嗎?)
NICKY : He was being real friendly,(他整個很友善)
  And I think he was coming on to me.(我想他是在跟我搭訕吧)
  I think he might've thought I was gay!(我猜他一定以為我是同志)
ROD : Ahem, so, uh,(嗯哼,所以咧?)
  Why are you telling me this? (跟我講這幹嘛?)
  Why should I care?(有很重要嗎?)
  I don't care. (我不想聽)
  What did you have for lunch today?(你今天中午吃啥啊?)

NICKY : Oh, you don't have to get(喔!幹嘛這樣!)
  All defensive about it, Rod...(有必要惱羞成怒嗎?)
ROD : I'm NOT getting defensive!(我沒有惱羞成怒!)
  What do I care(我幹嘛要在意)
  about some gay guy you met, okay?(有個男的搭訕你?)
  I'm trying to read.(我只是想讀點書!)
NICKY : Oh, I didn't mean anything by it, Rod.(唉唷!我沒有惡意啦!)
  I just think it's something(我只是覺得)
  we should be able to talk about.(我們可以聊聊這個話題)
ROD : I don't want to talk about it,(但是我不想聊)
  Nicky! This conversation is over!!!(尼基!這個話題結束!)
NICKY : Yeah, but...(好吧!但是…)
ROD : OVER!!!(閉嘴!)

NICKY : Well, okay, but just so you know —(好吧!我只是想說…)
  IF YOU WERE GAY(如果你是同志)
  THAT'D BE OKAY.(其實也沒關係)
  I MEAN 'CAUSE, HEY,(我的意思是)
  I'D LIKE YOU ANYWAY.(我還是你麻吉)
  BECAUSE YOU SEE,(因為,你知道嗎)
  IF IT WERE ME,(如果換作是我)
  I WOULD FEEL FREE(我不會那麼膽小)
  TO SAY THAT I WAS GAY(躲在衣櫃裡)
  (BUT I'M NOT GAY.)(但別誤會,我可不是同志)
ROD : Nicky, please!(尼基,夠了)
  I am trying to read....(我只是想讀些書)
  What?!(幹嘛?)

NICKY : IF YOU WERE QUEER(如果你上斷背山)
ROD : Ah, Nicky!(喔~尼基)
NICKY : I'D STILL BE HERE,(我也不會跟你絕交)
ROD : Nicky, I'm trying to read this book.(尼基,讓我把書念完)
NICKY : YEAR AFTER YEAR(我們是永遠的朋友)
ROD : Nicky!(尼基!)
NICKY : BECAUSE YOU'RE DEAR TO ME,(因為我很重視你)
ROD : Argh!(噢~~)
NICKY : AND I KNOW THAT YOU(而且我知道)
ROD : What?(怎樣?)
NICKY : WOULD ACCEPT ME TOO,(你也會體諒我的)
ROD : I would?(會嗎?)
NICKY : IF I TOLD YOU TODAY,(如果換作我跟你說)
  "HEY! GUESS WHAT,(嘿!你知道嗎?)
  I'M GAY!"(我是同志呢!)
  (BUT I'M NOT GAY.)(但別誤會,我可不是同志)
  I'M HAPPY(我覺得很開心)
  JUST BEING WITH YOU.(可以陪你走過這一切)
ROD : High Button Shoes, Pal Joey...(高跟鞋、花紅酒綠…)
NICKY : SO WHAT SHOULD IT(所以我何必)
  MATTER TO ME(要去煩惱)
  WHAT YOU DO IN BED WITH GUYS?(你跟男人上床呢?)

ROD : Nicky, that's GROSS!(很噁ㄟ你)
NICKY : No it's not!(才不會咧!)
  IF YOU WERE GAY(如果你是同志)
  I'D SHOUT HOORAY!(我會大聲歡呼)
ROD : I am not listening!(我聽不下去了)
NICKY : AND HERE I'D STAY,(我要一直陪著你)
ROD : La la la la la!(啦啦啦啦啦)
NICKY : BUT I WOULDN'T GET(但我絕對不會)
  IN YOUR WAY.(打擾你約會)
ROD : Aaaah!(啊~~)
NICKY : YOU CAN COUNT ON ME(你可以相信我)
  TO ALWAYS BE(將會永遠)
  BESIDE YOU EVERY DAY,(陪在你身邊)
  TO TELL YOU IT'S OKAY,(給你安慰)
  YOU WERE JUST BORN THAT WAY,(你生下來就是這樣)
  AND, AS THEY SAY,(就像他們說的)
  IT'S IN YOUR DNA,(是DNA在作祟)
  YOU'RE GAY!(才讓你變成同志)
ROD : I'M NOT GAY!(我又不是同志!)
NICKY : If you were gay.(我只是說「如果」)
ROD : Argh!(夠了!)



如果說Rod這樣就被Nicky惹到惱羞成怒,那麼Rod就真的太淺了。倒是下面這一曲才是Rod真的被逼急了,隨便扯出了個「我有個在加拿大女友」的大謊(咦?我依稀有聽過某個朋友說過這句話)。但是,以下用詞有點超過普遍級,所以未滿18歲的同學們,請關上電腦睡覺去!(自動關機)


按下播放鍵,聽聽「我的加拿大女友」

Ohhhh...(噢~)
I wish you could meet my girlfriend,(多希望你們可以見見我馬子)
my girlfriend who lives in Canada.(我的加拿大女友)
She couldn't be sweeter(她是個甜姊兒)
I wish you could meet her,(多希望你們可以見到她)
My girlfriend who lives in Canada!(我的加拿大女友)
Her name is Alberta(她叫做亞伯妲)
She live in Vancouver(人住在溫哥華)
She cooks like my mother(作得一手好菜)
And sucks like a Hoover.(床上功夫更是了得)
I e-mail her every single day(我每天寫e-mail給她)
Just to make sure that everything's okay.(想知道她過得好不好)
It's a pity she lives so far away,(可惜她住太遠了)
in Canada!(在加拿大)
Last week she was here,(上週她有來過)
but she had the flu.(但是她那天感冒了)
Too bad(真不好意思)
'Cause I wanted to introduce her to you(我想介紹她給你們認識)
It's so sad(可是沒辦法)
There wasn't a thing that she could do(她那時候太忙了)
But stay in bed(我們在床上)
with her legs up over her head!(試了好多新花招)
Oh!(喔!)
I wish you could meet my girlfriend, (多希望你們可以見到我馬子)
But you can't because she is in Canada.(但沒辦法,她在加拿大)
I love her, I miss her, (我愛她、好想她)
I can't wait to kiss her,(真想要親她)
So soon I'll be off to Alberta!(迫不及待要飛去亞伯妲)
I mean Vancouver!(喔不!是溫哥華!)
Shit! Her name is Alberta,(馬的,她叫亞伯妲)
she lives in Vancou-(住在溫哥華)
She's my girlfriend!(她是我馬子)
My wonderful girlfriend!(我那超正的女友)
Yes I have a girlfriend,(是的,我有個女友)
who lives in Canada!!(她住在加拿大)
And I can't wait to eat her pussy again!(好懷念鮑魚的滋味!)

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    cheerchou 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()