這次到峇里島,做了幾件重要的事
一是補了上次沒住到Bora Bora Villas的遺憾
二是終於重拾好久不見的三腳貓泳技
雖然是還無法回憶起換氣的方法,但總算是重要的一步
至少為今天夏天踏出成功的第一步

Bora bora的私人泳池畔有這麼一個可愛的小人
拖著腮幫子監視著泳池的一舉一動
可能怕我的落水狗式太彆腳會發生什麼意想不到狀況吧!
所以,他是我的守護神
He's that "somebody to watch over me."

今天送上Bora bora晨光池畔與小人合影
配上Ella名曲。
如果真的要我說:「Thank God for giving us SOMETHING.」
That'll be Ella Fitzgerald.



"Someone To Watch Over Me"  by Ella Fitzgerald

他們都說,愛是盲目的     There's a saying old, says that love is blind
他們也說,總會遇見對的人   Still we're often told, "Seek and ye shall find"
於是我開始尋找那一個人    So I'm going to seek a certain lad I've known, in mind

千山萬水,但他人在何方    Looking everywhere, haven't found him yet
真是讓人反覆難眠       He's a big affair I can not forget
想到他,就滿心懊悔      Only man I ever think of with regret

把我們倆的姓名連起來     I'd like to add his initial to my monogram
就像是牧羊人找到迷失的羔羊  Tell me, where is the shepard for this lost lamb?
當我遇見了久違的那個人    There's a somebody I'm longing to see
多希望他就是那一個      I hope that he turns out to be
日夜看護我的人        Someone who'll watch over me

我就是那隻迷失森林的小羊   I'm little lamb whose lost in the woods
我願意百依百順        I know I could always be good
依偎在看護者的身旁      To one who'll watch over me
即使他也許不是        Although he may not be the man
別人眼中的萬人迷       Some girls think of as handsome
但他有一把開啟心房的鑰匙   To my heart, he carries the key

可不可以請他加快腳步     Won't you tell him please to put on some speed
來到我的身邊,我多想     Follow my lead, oh, how I need
一個日夜看護我的人      Someone to watch over me



創作者介紹

CHEER.chou

cheerchou 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()